The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

I love you Tooooma! <3

Because I am you number one fan, like ever, I am giving you a 10 because thats what fans do right. Right? Riiiiiight? Riiiiight?!

Lol, that wasnt a stab at antything at all. in fact, I really do appreciate the humor and effort put into this by the animator. Great job you two.

Actstravaganza Vol.1 Actstravaganza Vol.1

Incredamazing

Very very awesome! I just happened to stumble upon the downloadable version...Ah God bless that Kazuya. Bless his soul.

The System is Down The System is Down

Okay Im at least going to watch it before I judge

Okay if there is one thing that bothers me, it is when narrow minded jerks vote a low score and don't even watch it, Yeah people think they are all that just because they "think" and I use that word VERY loosly, that giving a low score automatically makes them big and bad...well I watched it and I think It deserves a decent score (To the people whop voted low: if your stupid enough to think this is System OF a Down then go benifit the human society and put an en to your sad life)... now onward to critiques, It was a good concept but there was something lacking I dont know what but I think of it soon...

KKyuubi responds:

Good concept? Welcome to the world of Animutation, where as long as it looks good and it's trippy: anything works!